Monday, April 29, 2013

Sunday's Lovable Furballs - 3

It's a little late posting, but this weekend wore me out. :) 

The Humane Society had a big event this weekend. All of the animals were $25.   I went out both Saturday and Sunday to walk dogs.  
A lot of fur babies were adopted, but here are some that weren't.


*Click on their names to see 'em on the Humane Society's Page*

She's so sweet and quick to give kisses.  She's a little shy at first, but warms up quickly. Isn't Ginger a pretty pup?




She's a sweetie and walks well on the leash.  I just met her on Saturday and enjoyed my walk with her.




She's a young mama who had a litter not too long ago.  She's sweet and loves to gives kisses and is real curious about what goes on around her.  Janice also loves to play and will go to town on a toy. :)





AND for some awesomeness...Here are the adopted bunch! I hope they found good home and won't be returned. (Yes, people do that)  I will find out this weekend.  Here's to happy thoughts.

Jeffrey 
I was sooo happy to see him with a family, and lucky enough to get some goodbye lovin'.


Jeremy


Faith

Lucan

Dexter

No comments :

Post a Comment