Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Tastey Tuesday: Making Bread

We've been using pinterest a lot.  I obsessively look at the section a little everyday trying to find new things to try.  My general requirements are it's rather easy/not too time consuming and not too expensive to make.  I hate having to spend a bunch of money on ingredients I'll only use for one meal that cost a lot a money.

 I love bread.  LOVE it.  So, I found this recipe for quick and easy to make bread.  Too good to be true?  Nope, it was easy to make and tasted pretty good with a dab of butter.  I thought the bread wasn't as flavorful as I would have liked, but it was good....The only draw back to this recipe - it's not too tasty the next day.  Which sucks since it produces two loaves, and it's only the two of us eating it.

 


 ****/5


No comments :

Post a Comment