Monday, October 1, 2012

My First Sale & Poopie Heads


My first sale was one of Namath's G.I Joe's.  So, it wasn't my item, but it's a start!  It always feels good when you sell something.

I finished up my facebook page.  I should have started working on it forever ago, but sometimes I get tired of being glued to the computer screen...EVEN though it helps out a lot.  I have two custom orders I'm working on. :)

I can tell you, doing any endeavor making you step outside the box of conventional work opens your eyes to how many people are such naysayers about anything good news they hear.  I've told some "friends" about my sale and kind of get the reaction like, "Oh, well, the weather is nice today."  Gee, thanks for the support, Poopie Face.  While other friends are singing from the rooftops for me.

I've noticed a lot of people are not willing to put in the effort to do what they want to do. They stick to the drudge of routine, and don't want to do anything about it, even if they "hate" it.  Those people are the ones who give me snide remarks about things I create.  Really, it is, 100% of the time.

Luckily, I don't let it bother me.  I get a kick out of the fact that it irritates them that I'm happy with my success, no matter how big or small it may be.

You find out a lot about a person when you go out on a limb.  I've decided I should do it often, in order to move people like that away from me or to phase them out of my life completely.

On to fun things:




Custom order: Baby Florida State Beanie

I took pictures of my niece modelling hats for future listings. I managed to get some super cute pictures for the first few hats and then she turned into Ms. Cranky Pants. Kids =)








No comments :

Post a Comment