Sunday, October 21, 2012

Running From Zombies


I ran in the Zombie Buffet 5k over the weekend, and it was fun.  I ended up becoming a zombie when I got to the infected zone, but I knew I wouldn't stand a chance.  I'm not lightening speed fast, and that's what I needed to be, but it was a lot of fun.  (I carried some make-up in my pocket for my quick zombie transformation. I'm a realist, what can I say.)  What I'm real happy about is my time.  I finished in 30 minutes exactly, and that is with taking about five minutes to talk and do zombie make-up with my friend Alyson. :)
So, I know I could have finished in at least 25 minutes not running my guts out because I wasn't worn out at the end. I'm feeling awesome about that.

I'm hope they come back to Jacksonville next year.


Met Big Country Zombie- nice guy. 




No comments :

Post a Comment