Wednesday, January 30, 2013

30





Two weeks in to being 30, and what have I learned?

It's not as old when you're on this side of the spectrum even though your five year old self would beg to differ.

My 20s were still similar to my teenage years.  Still learning, awkwardly experimenting and day dreaming of what will happen when I'm "older."  

My life isn't what I imagined it would be when I was "growing up."  In fact, it's far from it.  But, it's my life, and I'm digging it.  A lot of unexpected things happened in my 20s such as getting married (I never thought about it).  Good, bad, worse...I survived it all.

Figured out what makes me tick.  I always knew, but I acquired a  more precise picture of what I want for myself rather than thinking "is that what I want to do."

Keep it simple.  Keep it good.

Holy cow, I'm 30.

No comments :

Post a Comment